Technical support executive (MCE profile)WeWork Powai, Near L&T. (Mumbai Location only)
Due to COVID-19 We are making candidates join remotely please ensure if all the candidates have Laptops/ Desktop along with Broadband / Dongle Connections. We will also reimburse their phone and internet bills post joining.
Recruit & train teachers at scale in delivering an excellent online classroom experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Excellent oral communication skills in English with a passion to resolve customer queries successfully and quickly
- Understanding Operating Systems like Windows 7,8,10 and MacOS.
- Troubleshooting Network and Internet Issues for Clients.
- Fixing Software and Drivers on Client Systems.
- Understanding of Settings and Control Panel Options.
- Fixing Issues in Device Manager and External Devices.
- Understanding Latest Privacy Settings and Access Control in Devices
- Setting Up System using Remote Desktop Connections like AnyDesk, TeamViewer, etc
- Adept at technology to troubleshoot and ensure smooth online class experience.
- Active listening skills, patience and detail obsession to maintain call logs.
- A bachelor’s degree is required. Graduate in Computer Science/IT or strong passion for devise and software tech debugging
- Min. 1-3 years relevant experience OR Fresher Can Also APPLY
Salary: 20k/month to 25k/month In-hand (Plus performance incentive upto 12k/month)
Work Hours: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Monday-Saturday)Apply Now
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.