Software Development Engineer - IDelhi, Bangalore
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the company’s business with an emphasis on the company’s Seller community
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
- Contribute intellectual property through patents
The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The leader needs to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Knowledge of python or any scripting languages a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline\
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.