R&D EngineerBangalore, Noida
Experience : 5-8 Years
Technical skills: C++, Design patterns, DS , Algorithm , OPPS concepts , Object Oriented Design , STL , Boost , hardware concepts ( Desirable ).
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a motivated R&D engineer to help develop industry-leading products for SystemC and TLM 2.0 virtual platforms. As part of this highly talented team, the candidate will develop, implement and test features for the next generation of virtual platform simulation, debug, and verification tools. This growing team is rapidly developing innovative solutions and we are looking for successful candidates who have the following experience:
EDA background especially simulator, strong sw engineering skills -C++, data structures, algorithms
- Extensive experience developing large, high-quality, object-oriented C++ based applications is required
- Extensive experience with debugging and tuning of C++ code is required
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms is required
- Experience with SystemC and TLM 2.0 is highly desirable
- Experience developing multi-core applications on Linux is highly desirable
- Experience developing on Linux with gcc is desirable
- Hardware knowledge and background in RTL design and/or verification is highly desirable.
You will be a part of new development areas in the EDA space and innovative work.
High growth and exciting work to do.
Working with top worldwide customer.
The group / skill has all top management attention.Apply Now
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.