Principal Support EngineerBangalore
As Principal Engineer you’ll be expected to:
- Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry prior art in design decisions.
- Effectively research and benchmark company technology against other competing systems in the industry.
- Contribute intellectual property through patents.
- Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals and the community on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 18+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience required
- In depth experience in Data Warehouses/Data lakes
- In depth understanding of RDBMS/NoSQL
- Experience in working with ML models
- Experience in leading the delivery of large-scale systems focused on managing the infrastructure layer of the technology stack
- Project management experience
- Experience leading development life cycle process and best practices
- Experience with Agile Management (SCRUM, RUP, XP), OO Modeling, working on internet, UNIX, Middleware, and database related projects
- Experience mentoring/training the engineering community on complex technical issue
Passion for customer experience and usability, including successful delivery of customer self-service tools and automated management/optimization of services, and a strong services orientation
- Master’s degree or higher preferred
- Passion for customer experience and usability, including successful delivery of customer self-service tools and automated management/optimization of services, and a strong services orientation
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.