An ideal candidate will be someone with sound technical background in data domain – storage / processing / analytics, has solid business acumen and a strong automation / solution oriented thought process. Will be a self-starter who can start with a business problem and work backwards to conceive & devise best possible solution. Is a great communicator and at ease on partnering with business owners and other internal / external teams. Can explore newer technology options, if need be, and has a high sense of ownership over every deliverable by the team. Is constantly obsessed with customer delight & business impact / end result and ‘gets it done’ in business time.
Basic qualifications :
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited institution, and 5+ years of relevant employment experience.
- 5+ years of developing end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions: data modeling, ETL and reporting.
- Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling customers to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Capability to work in a rapidly changing business environment and to enable simplified user access to massive data by building scalable data solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively lead and influence interactions with both business and technical teams.
- Advanced SQL writing and experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with complex datasets.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Ability to take loosely defined business questions and translate them into clearly defined technical/data specifications for implementation.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work with rapidly changing business data
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.