Sr Associate Technology drives the translation and construction of a client's business problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of the project and ensuring that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality. He is also responsible for mentoring and coaching people and providing technology- related thought leadership, including supporting sales activities.
- Responsible for architecture as well as design of the project and works with design team and Clients to create the needed artifacts
- Represent the organization in customer-facing communication as well as interact with multiple clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from the business issues/requirements at an application level pertinent technical expertise on the specific platform.
- Responsible for choosing the needed technology stack based on the functional, non-functional requirements and based on other factors like client drivers, environment and feasibility
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the various modules based on each module design and how the module fits into the overall project architecture, construction and testing strategy and overall project plan
- High-level grouping of responsibilities (broken down into tasks / activities) that a given role needs to perform in order to be successful
- 4 - 9 years of overall experience in the software industry with at least 3-5 years of experience as an enterprise / solutions architect
- Should have played a key role in the creation of logical architecture diagrams for at least two complex applications and/or systems coupled with a hands-on experience on at least 2 project execution models (Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall)
- Should know how to capture the various tiers of the architecture and model them in the diagram along with the various external systems and interfaces that the application interacts with in the environment.
- Should have strong experience in design and coding medium complexity applications leveraging advanced Java 1.5 or above features like Serialization, Cloning, Annotations, Generics, NIO, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, JSF, SWING and Multi-Threading
- Should have experience in Core Java, Java - Spring Framework, J2EE, Java - ORM, Java - Swing Applet, Java - Web Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging Implementation, Java Web Services, SQL Development Languages, Enterprise Architecture Planning (REAP), Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, TDD (JUnit, TestNG, EasyMock, JMock etc. for extensive unit-testing)
- Demonstrates ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures and improve performance of queries by applying techniques like explain plan, creating an index, changing data-type, refactoring/consolidating the query, optimization utilities (tkprof, trace) etc.
- Should know how to evaluate the various tools available in the marketplace (open source and commercial) that support UML and suggests the right tools to use to accomplish the project objectives in terms of documenting the requirements of the project using UML notations.
- Demonstrated ability for choosing the needed technology stack based on the functional, non-functional requirements and based on other factors like client drivers, environment and feasibility
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.